Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WHAT HAPPENED TO WINTER?

Everyone in Chicago is simply reveling in this unusually warm Midwestern weather. While I do admit that I love the sunshine, I am very suspect and just a bit anxious. I have lived in Chicago for 30 years and this is all pretty much an anomaly. Being a four seasons kind of gal, I have to seriously question what's up?


As I understand, it's all about the belly of  La Nina. Ordinarily, she's below the middle section of America. This year she's way up north near the Canadian border. Like a tight belt on a great dress, nothing can fall below the waist. So, we just aren't getting that cold air.
Still, I worry about Global Warming. Is this the just the beginning of the end?

More importantly, this weather has thrown me off creatively. Ordinarily, I would be blogging about snowy things like cashmere blankets, flokati rugs and amazing white accessories (aka Blanc de Chine) Now, what to do?
Like the birds, I'm confused. Where do we go from here?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment